For those of you wanting to end 2020 by sinking your teeth into some education and content, this is for you. One of the year’s most highly anticipated aesthetic events returns this month – reimagined for a virtual audience. Next weekend, Saturday 28 – Sunday 29 November, The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS) are excited to present The Non-Surgical Symposium 2.0 – Reimagined: a virtual, innovative reimagining of the traditional Non-Surgical Symposium live event.
Over the past several months, the NSS team have been rigorously trialling and testing their virtual conference technology to ensure a sophisticated virtual experience so that, while we may not be able to enjoy large-scale in-person conferences just yet, we can enjoy as close as it gets! You won’t miss out on the networking component here either, as day one of the program includes a networking drinks event at the day’s close. You also won’t miss out on chatting with brands and exhibitors, with the inclusion of a virtual exhibition.
As always, NSS brings us a program that is absolutely brimming with the very latest topics and some of the industry’s best leaders and pioneers in their fields, including speakers from across the globe. You”l need to choose your sessions wisely – there will be two parallel streams to choose from across both days, totalling 32 hours of pure content from Australian and international names across this year’s lineup. Renowned international guests for 2020 include Dr Nabila Azib, Dr Ashish Bhatia, and Dr Michael Weiner just to name a few.
Here’s what you can expect to find covered by this year’s proceedings:
- Beauty, Aesthetics and facial assessment
- Complex cases from my Practice and how to approach them safely
- Personalised skin care using Cosmeceuticals
- Lasers and Energy Devices
- Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Photography, Bias and Ageing
- Hair Transplant Techniques
- Lower Face and Jawline Rejuvenation
- High Definition Body Contouring
- Beauty versus attractiveness – what we need to know to optimise patient’s outcome
- Marketing your practice and good customer service
- Male- female attractiveness – differentiated treatment approaches
- Advanced uses of Toxins and Fillers
- Ethnic difference
- Thread lifts
To give you a taster of the particulars of this year’s lineup, here are some of the sessions we’re holding out for the most:
- Dynamic Facial Anatomy – Niamh Corduff
- Leaky Gut, Blotchy Skin – Chiza Westcarr
- Growth Factors in Cosmeceuticals and a Safe, Effective Growth Factor Analog – Charlene DeHaven
- Enviroageing: The impact of urban pollution, infrared and visible light on human skin – Terri Vinson
- Beautification vs. restoration: Full Face treatments – Wilson Ho
- Cellulite reduction in mid-aged women: Latest advancements in non-invasive approaches to improving skin quality – Yael Halaas
- Aesthetic Innovation: The Past and the future – Ashish Bhatia
- Bio stimulators for face and body tightening: how to best utilize it – Gabriela Casabona
- Body Sculpting with Combined 2 MHZ Monopolar Radiofrequency for Fat reduction and Bioelectric Muscle Stimulation for Increased Muscle Mass – Tahl N. Humes
- Comprehensive Topical Control of Hyperpigmentation with Minimal Complication Risk – Charlene DeHaven
Tickets are still on sale and start at $275, with attendance contributing points towards relevant Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Head to nonsurgical.org.au for more information.