Naturopathic doctor Lara Briden wants to give women the knowledge and tools to improve their hormone health.
Hormone Repair Manual is a practical guide to feeling better in your 40s, 50s, and beyond. It explains how to navigate the change of perimenopause and relieve symptoms with natural treatments such as diet, nutritional supplements, and bioidentical (body-identical) hormone therapy.
- Why everything is different after “second puberty.”
- How perimenopause can be a tipping point for long-term health.
- The four phases of perimenopause.
- How testosterone and insulin cause weight gain.
- How to speak with your doctor about hormone therapy including natural progesterone.
- Treatment protocols for all common perimenopause symptoms including night sweats, insomnia, migraines, and heavy periods.
- Risk reduction for osteoporosis, heart disease, and dementia.
About the Author
Lara Briden is a naturopathic doctor with more than twenty years experience in women’s health. She runs a busy hormone clinic in Sydney where she treats women with PCOS, PMS, endometriosis, and many other period-related health problems.